My family (me, wife 2 kids) has consulted with Dr. Chopra multiple times at his Gilbert location, and therefore we have plenty of interactions to write a solid review. I had 7 star experience each time including couple of FaceTime consultations during COVID crisis.
1. Availability - nothing like places where you wait for weeks. Almost same day service and long hours of service including Sat. I have checked in at 6 pm and still greeted with smile.
2. Front desk - Extremely courteous, helpful, and accommodating.
3. Quality of care and consultation - very thorough, everything explained and discussed. Dr. Chopra listens and communicates! Also easy on quicker diagnostic tests and referrals. Treatment plans did work very well for preventive or general care. The blue chip moment has been that Dr. called and followed up after few days which I didn’t expect (different than telling us test results and follow up).
4. Other medical staff, nurses, and RN - same as above and they all belong to the same league.
5. Overall, it is an excellent patient experience and that’s because the great culture and super positive vibe that’s there in the clinic.